Dental ImplantsA dental implant is designed to replace missing teeth, and is composed of three parts ...
Our ServicesHere at Fornetti Dental, we offer a wide range of dental care services to our patients...
Cosmetic DentistryDo you look at old photographs of yourself and wish you could improve some aspect of your smile? If so, you are not alone...
Dental implants have three parts: (1) The implant is the screw that is placed into the jawbone. Your bone fuses to the screw, securing it in place. (2) A small post, called the abutment, screws into the implant. (3) The restoration is affixed to the abutment. Your implant will feel and function just like your natural teeth.
Am I a candidate for Dental Implants?
There are a few situations in which patients are not considered to be candidates for implants. This would include people with compromised health problems, or insufficient bone mass in the jawbone. Each case will be carefully and mindfully examined by Dr. Ted Fornetti. Age has not been a factor in placement of dental implants. Dr. Ted has successfully placed dental implants on patients ranging in age from their teens to ninety years old.
How painful is the procedure?
Many implant patients are surprised by how little discomfort they experience during, and after, the dental implant procedure. We have the ability to use oral sedation, along with dental anesthetics, to keep our patients from experiencing any discomfort.
What are the steps for getting dental implants?
The first step toward having a dental implant would be to schedule a complimentary consult with Dr. Ted Fornetti. Through examination and consultation, he can determine if you are a candidate for the procedure. The latest techniques are used, including VIP scans and 3D cat scans, to map out the optimal placement of the implants. Dr. Ted will treatment plan your case, and answer any questions you may have, before he performs the procedure.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Improved speech
- Improved eating ability - eat the foods you love again
- Improved self-esteem - improves your appearance
- Improved comfort - no flopping around like dentures, and no messy adhesives
- Improved durability - dental implants will last for many years
- No damage to surrounding teeth
- Prevents bone loss in the area of the missing teeth
- Teeth in a Day means you never have to go without teeth!
- "It’s been years since I have been able to eat properly. It’s such a joy not having to glue & chew & glue some more. You are my hero!!" -Betty Nault
- "I really do look years younger and I can smile again with confidence and pride." -Gale Bruns
- "The most painless procedures I ever had done. I never felt a thing. I couldn’t believe it." -Dean Constantineau
- "I would recommend to anyone who has difficulties in wearing dentures, to have these great implants." -Bea Johns
- "You also have a great group of people working for you. They are all friendly and make you feel very comfortable. That means a lot!!" -Doreen Bellmore
- "Thank you so much! You did excellent work!!!" -Mary DeGrave
Here at Fornetti Dental Implant Center at Crystal Lake, we take the time to explain your treatment case from start to finish. We have a skilled patient advocate to go over your insurance coverage, and any other questions you may have. When you leave our office, you will know the time needed for your treatment and the costs involved, with no hidden fees, and no surprises.
We also will provide you with peace of mind. Doctor Ted offers all of his patients his "Personal Satisfaction Guarantee", ensuring you and Dr. Ted will be thrilled with your results, or we keep working until you are.
You'll never have to drive from office to office to see another specialist. Dr Ted Fornetti has state-of-the-art technology and advanced training to handle all of your dental implant needs, all under one roof.
Dr. Ted Fornetti is a General Dentist, with advanced training and experience in Dental Implant placement. This enables him to handle your entire implant case, from start to finish!